My goal in life is remain a perpetual student. To learn and evolve. To better myself constantly.
One way I carry out this duty is to reading everything I can get my hands on. Below you will find a list of varying self-help books that I’ve picked up in all my wanderings.
P.S. After typing up this list I realized that all the titles start with a one-to-three word phrase, then a colon, and then an explanation… Note to self Here lies the formula for Self-Help titles.
- The Well-Educated Mind: A Guide to the Classical Education You Never Had by Susan Wise Bauer
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Ken Robinson
- Imagine: How Creativity Works by Jonah Lehrer
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vanderkam
- Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job and Your Dream Job by Jon Acuff
- Getting Things Done: the Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- Mindset: the New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: A Short Guide to Making Over Your Mornings by Laura Vanderkam
- The Four Agreements: A Practicle Guide to Personal Freedom by Miguel Ruiz
- Your Inner Awakening: For Questions That Will Change Your Life by Katie Byron
- Use Your Body to Heal Your Mind: Revolutionary Methods to Release All Barriers to Health, Healing, and Happiness by Henry Grayson
- Six Pillars of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values by Robert M. Pirsig
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Mater More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Gladwell
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Book of Forgiving by Desmond Tutu