While this list will continue to grow, in its most simple form theses are some books that will capture your heart.
I’m not a re-reader but some of these books might be the ones to break the mold and beg to be enjoyed again and again.
- The Madwoman Upstairs by Catherine Lowell (read July 2016 ★★★★★)
- Love Stories of World War II by Larry King
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- New York by Edward Rutherfurd
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (read July 2016 ★★★★★)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (read 2005 ★★★★★)
- Harry Potter Series
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (read 2014 ★★★★★)
- The Raven Cycle
- Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Terms of Endearment by Larry McMurty